• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brain is Sabotaging me

charlie_pops

I put on a few pounds so decided to go back to aqua fit and healthy eating before my nurse app and my body is like yeah we're gonna do this and all my brain is thinking is how good cake or a takeaway would be, I wish it would get on board with my body, would make things easier :(

Hmm, well we're only human. I find that if I watch food shows like Diners, Drive-ins and Dives I feel full up and don't wanna get the outrageous stuff shown (odd I know) lol
Just think, if you did eat something naughty you may get ill, but even if you don't feel ill, the shame and guilt that you feel afterwards just won't be worth it.
In time when you reach your ideal goal, there won't be anything wrong in having a take away once in a blue moon, especially if you choose the more healthier things on the menu :)
When you feel like this just distract yourself, have a drink of milk, a pampering bath, or come in here and vent!
You will get used to overpowering your brain so that YOU are in control of what goes in your mouth... not your brain x
You've gone though the whole WLS for a reason, so be firm with yourself! ;)

Back