• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi need a lil help plz

pinkylin

Ive been of my slimming world diet for over a week now and ive not been good food wise ooops

Im not sure when i will be goin back for my next appointment with the surgeon but i defo dont want em to weigh me and i find that ive put on as im scared this would make them cancel the op.

So im thinkin do you think i should go on the milk diet for a few days as ive heard you can lose a few pounds in a few days with this diet.

Or do you think if i did it then i went on to a normal healthy eating diet that i would just put it back on anyway so there would be no point?

The reason im asking this is is coz i cant afford to do slimming world at the moment ie the class and the food so im just thinking im just going to have to try and eat as healthy as i can afford untill i get op but was thinkin of givin it a bit of a kik start with the milk diet am i making sense or have i babbled and lost you all lol any help would be greatly apreciated tar lin.x:p

Pinky please just stick to a healthy food plan. The milk diet is specifically to shrink your liver prior to your op, believe me I dont think you will want to go on it twice.;)

If you really want to why not have a go at Celeb Slim, Lipotrim, CD. Not that I would, just healthy will be fine. I do have celeb slim on accassions as I find the shakes yum lol but thats it.:D
I know its hard as im post op and Im 'ok' but I still would stay well away from the milk diet until your told to go on it. :)

BTW although you putting on weight isnt going to be the best thing, the whole reason you are going to the extreme of weight loss surgery is because you struggle to lose weight yourself. Think about it. Obviously you dont want to be putting on weight but so long as you have tried your hardest then you will be fine.

Stick to healthy eating keep a food diary of not only what you eat but lso how you are feeling at the time of eating etc.
The milk diet reduces the amount of glcogen in yr liver which is in effect water so as soon as you start eating again particularly carbs it will go straight back on.
I could never understand the concept of SW as how can eating as much as you want of certain foods on certain days teach you how to have a good relationship with food. I know it works but its a crazy way to have a relationship with food.

thanx hun well as for the milk diet no i dont want to go on it lol but i knw when i do go on my pre op diet its not the milk one anyway its a really really low fat diet and to be honest i think in some ways could be harder than the milk diet as my m8 whos goin on it soon has sed its like 3spoonfuls of breky cereal 2small peices of bread with ham on for lunch and thats it and for tea its like 2oz of this with 2 or 3 spoonfulls of that so it sounds much less than fillin up on 4pints of milk agggggggghhhhh not lookin forward to it as for me sayin should i do milk diet now it was just to lose about 4 or 5 lbs to kik me of i really would like to get a sts by the time i go back or even a loss of 1 or 2lbs would be gud but defo no more than that as i would be to scared they would say no and also i dont want to get any heavier as i find it hard walk and sleep right now coz of my back and feet lin.x

Oh btw what is the cd?

i agree hoplesscase it doesnt give you restrictions like weight watchers does but luckily for me id done ww so i still kept in mind portion size as that is what works for me or should i say doesnt lol i was only losin about half to 1lb a wk which is ok but not when ya have so much to lose its not

I am goin to do what you sugest and keep a diary and just try and keep to a healthier option as possibe for now and see how i get on no more crap in my diet when im feelin low ive got to keep strong and so noooooooooooooooooooo lol.x

Pinky If you know sw follow that,its low carb/fat plenty of protien and veg.Lots of water.sw always gave me best losses healthily.Its not about eat a whole chicken anymore.Its healthy eating at regular intervals so you dont get hunger pangs.A good day for me would be 2 weetabix with a banana skim milk mug of tea.Mid morning 2 crackerbread cottage cheese and toms water.lunch soup and small wholemeal roll, muller light, apple.Mid afternoon 2 finger kitkat coffee.tea chicken breast loads veg 1 sm potatoe 1tbs gravy,sf jelly and a muller.Supper 1 sl weightwatcher toast lf spread tea.you wont be hungry Maz x

try a 1000 calorie a day diet - guaranteed to help you lose weight. I have to say that between seeing my surgeon the first and second time, I put on nearly 2 stone and I still got my op! They kind of expect it I think - I mean, you wouldnt be having an op in the first place if you could lose weight successfully. However, that doesnt give you cart blanche to go bonkers like I did! I think if you maintain the weight you are now, if you really have probs dieting, then you should be ok.

thanx girls think i will just stick to sw or just eat as healthy as i can for now lin.x

thanx gaynor hun im still trying to get back on track but im not succeeding right now oops will try again today lin.xx

Back