• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breakfast cereal's

kjb

Does anyone have any recommendations for breakfast cereals whilst on pureed stage?I currently have weetabix,ready brek,porridge,but become bored with same cereals,I prefer to have cereal's as it also uses part of my milk allowance

I used Cow and Gate baby cereal, rusks with warm milk and Ready Brek at that stage x

Oooh yum! Must try them :)

I was a branflake girl, just left them to go soggy after about 10 mins, also weetabix and porridge were my other ones.

I puréed fruit and added that to Weetbix and hot milk. Unsweetened tinned peaches work well (it's winter here so limited choices for local in-season fruit).

Hi Guys!!!
Breakfast cereal is a food made from processed grains that are often used as first meal of the day. Add fresh fruits,chocolate,drink milk,Yogurt, Honey, corns,milk,Banana nut,Apple zing in your breakfast cereal.These all are healthy foods and really good for your health.

Hi Guys!!!
Breakfast cereal is a food made from processed grains that are often used as first meal of the day. Add fresh fruits,chocolate,drink milk,Yogurt, Honey, corns,milk,Banana nut,Apple zing in your breakfast cereal.These all are healthy foods and really good for your health.

Just touting for business or actually having WLS? By the way most the people on this site are based in the UK so you won't find much work here :)

Back