• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Icky sicky feeling

Zionaka

These last couple of days I have felt just icky sicky and rather weak.

I've felt fine first thing in the morning then as the day progresses, nausea overtakes.

I think that it has been the ready break breakfast that does not agree with me.

Today I went back to my old faithful weetabix and I feel good so far.

No more ready brek for me, as much as I love it.

Also I had half a weight watchers shepards pie for dinner last night, it was surprisingly tasty and went down well. Think I'll stock up on a few of those.

Reactions: Bev
I find if I have too many milky products I get a bit sickly, we are all so different though what makes one of us sick another enjoys! Hope you get to the bottom of whats causing it hun XX

Hi love sorry to here you have been feeling sickly.
I suppose its trial and error as you start eating real foods.
Hope you get it sorted soon xxxx

I found that I got a bit like that after oats so simple, they are loaded with carbs and hidden sugar, so it may be a mild case of dumping, you can get delayed dumping from carbs, and I found this........... so Stick to what works for you!!!

Reactions: Bev
Thanks all.

Today has been much better, felt more energised so I think it was the ready brek. \been fine after my weetabix.

I am a bit the same with oats so simple but weetbix is fine (even with a sprinkle of sweetner on it!). I have had a few days where I am feeling not much like eating at all . . this wls is all a bit wierd to be honest!! Steep learning curve for us all I think. xx

Back