• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BRILLIANT NEWS

chinsaway

Just got a phone call from the L&D where i was scheduled to have my bypass surgery on April 10th 2011. I've been given a cancellation, so my op is now on MARCH 10TH. so excited. Is there anyone on here due to have op on same date? Would love it if there was. Also, congtatulations and thanks to all the members on this site, I would have been lost without it over the last 9months since my journey began. This truly is a ' band ' of brothers and sisters [ pardon the pun ] love to all, Carolx

Yaaaayyyyyyyyy congratulations Carol....such good news and the time will fly by!! You will soon be on the loosers bench with us loosers ;) XX

congratulations on your news

thank you so much for answering so quickly..i just needed someone to share my news with who would understand how i feel. my husband,who is very supportive, doesnt really understand the importance of a cancellation but he's happy im happyx

That's fantastic! A whole month earlier than you expected! And a lovely time to be having surgery, as you will be feeling fit and well just as Spring is in the air!

I'm very excited for you. You've got lots to do now to get prepared, and not much time to get scared! Woohooo!
Grace xxx

I'm loving reading your replies guys, my head's in a spin i'm that excited. Thank you all so much, i'm having the happiest day i've had for yearsx

that's great news congrats!! x

Congratulations, can't wait for mine, Karen x

Wow thats great news ! When did you see the surgeon ?
How long did you wait for the surgeon after the triple appointment ?

great news girl all the very best for the 10th
regards steve

yay carol..that's great news...
it will fly by so quickly.
Did you ask to go on a cancellation list at the L&D???

I wonder what would have happened if you had not of picked up the phone..
(The reason i say this is i never pick up the phone to numbers i don't know..usually because they are telemarketing!!)
Mental note pick up all 01582 numbers and private lol
I am excited for you hun xx

Well done you.You will be floating on air and the time will fly,I know cos after waiting since July 2008 im finally having my bypass on Monday!!!Maz x

congratulations hun! i bet your smile was from ear to ear when you put the phone down! not long now, best get ya bag packed xxx

Yay thats fab news xx

Back