• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a quick update from me

tesmaralda

I have my 2 pre ops booked for this fri 27th and then see the anaesthetist on 10th march, so things are plodding along as expected and quite nicely. This morning I had aphone call from ellen in the out patients department to to ask that the appt on 13th march to see the surgeon be brought forward to this fri as they have a cancellation could i make it. I explained that would be good but what time as I am already there at 12.30. Its at 10 O'clock am a bit confused now I've had time to reflect does this meanMr Khan and not Miss Hietman is doing my op? Will my op happen quicker than thought? What exactly happens when you see the surgeon as I know not everyone at walsall sees the surgeon?

Hi thats great news you are getting there now. I didnt see a surgeon till the morning of my op so sorry can not help there

It sounds like your op is being brought forward...the cancellation means for that surgeon I would of thought....dont worry about it and go along and see what they say on friday....then you will have the weekend to get your head around it all...xx

Glad to hear you've got an earlier date for Mr Khan - even a few days earlier is nice isn't it!!

Terri, I would assume that as you are seeing Mr Khan, that it will definitely be him performing the op and not Miss Heitman.

whooo terri thats great news for you, earlier appointments normally mean earlier ops. And seeing the surgeon beforhand means you can ask him all the questions you want

Back