• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Broke the 20st barrier :-)

Mixman

Well I'm 277lbs this morning :D

That's 3lb loss this week and finally broke the 20st barrier!

That's fab chuck:D:DHow is your skin looking ?Mine's not too bad yet. but you have lost tons more than me;)

Skin isn't too bad. I have the bingo wings and top of thighs have grown turkeys necks but weight training and cycling is keeping it looking acceptable.

Bottom half of my body I love. My legs and calfs are great. In fact so good, I've just recently got myself some 3/4 cycling shorts and bib.

Although initially, after putting them on for the first time, I nearly danced round the room clapping my hands above my head shouting "EASY EASY EASY"

And for those younger ones amongst us. Google 'Big Daddy' or 'Shirley Crabtree'

You'll get the idea!

Last edited:
:8855::8855::8855::8855:lol Big Daddy:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Well done Mixy, that must be a huge psychological milestone dropping below 20stones. And the changes you have made to your life are awesome and inspiring.

Keep up the great work, and PMSL at Big Daddy...

"we shall not,we shall not be moved..." I used to love his fights with giant haystacks.

Holy Sh1t thats incredible, well done mate, I hope I can follow in your footsteps. :)

Fantastic mate, you are doing so incredibly well. You illustrate how successful one can be by sticking to the correct diet. Inspirational.

Well I'm 277lbs this morning :D

That's 3lb loss this week and finally broke the 20st barrier!

Brilliant, well done mixman.... You are seriously rocking at this weight loss malarky xx

Well done Mixxy how proud must you be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those milestones are fantastic arent they, really spur you on for the next one....where would we be without our bypasses ay?!

well done mate, you must be well chuffed and such a massive weight loss, i really hope i can mirror this fantastic loss in the near future

Back