• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE DONE IT

glitteryourway681a2622fv41-1.gif
[/QUOTE

:)We need to thank you Julie:)
You are one of of a very small number that repay the support they have received off the WLS forum
xxxJuliexxxx
PS - I long for the day I can Post my 100 lb lossxxx

Mejulie that is amazing I am so so pleased for you. You see, the band does work along with some positive mental attitude xx

Well done you must feel fantastic. Will not be long before you have lost the final 2lbs.

Rosebun. x

glitteryourway681a2622fv41-1.gif
[/QUOTE

:)We need to thank you Julie:)
You are one of of a very small number that repay the support they have received off the WLS forum
xxxJuliexxxx
PS - I long for the day I can Post my 100 lb lossxxx

Your most welcome, Tbh I cannot imagine myself not logging into the wls everyday to offer support in anyway I can, its become the norm for me and any advice I may give can help just one person then its a job well done for me. xxx

Sorry I hadnt noticed this thread before Julie. Well done hun. Is all of that loss post op?

You've done really well and I agree with the other posts about the support you give to the forum. Thanks for your contribution x x

Sorry I hadnt noticed this thread before Julie. Well done hun. Is all of that loss post op?

Yes it is sam as I never had to do a pre op diet as it was a last minute cancellation and there was no time.

You've done really well and I agree with the other posts about the support you give to the forum. Thanks for your contribution x x

Your most welcome. xx

I have only just spotted this post.
I bet you have already lost the last two pounds.
Well done julie, and I also agree with other posters about your support of others.
You are always there, always cheerful and supportive and always generous with your love. It goes a long way!
Bloody well done !!!!!
Lynne x

Hi Julie

100lbs is fantastic! I could be wrong but hadnt you lost a fair bit before your op whilst you were waiting for funding?

I bet you feel so much better, you look fantastic x

Hi Julie

100lbs is fantastic! I could be wrong but hadnt you lost a fair bit before your op whilst you were waiting for funding?

I bet you feel so much better, you look fantastic x

I did but then regained it back Maz, :mad:On day of op I was weighed and weighed in at 17 st 4lbs :cry: Thats why I am glad I had the band, it come off and staying off, no more yo-yo dieting or any failed attempts xx

Back