• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now at 8.1ml in my 10ml band AND

mummykcb

Finally i can say that a small amount of food fills me up. Its absolutely fantastic to have this feeling. Its fantastic, amazing, awesomeness. And today i broke the stone barrier into the 18s. Woohoo.

I'm glad to hear that you're finally feeling something - this is such an example of why we cannot compare what we have in our bands and how it works as we all vary so much. I still don't have restriction from my band either so I really relate to that part . . .have just booked a further fill for a week thursday as I can eat any amount that I want to and feel full at time of eating, but not after it. Although I've lost weight, I am at a point where it is naturally slowing down and I now want to get the band to kick in and do its job too . . .

Well done for breaking that barrier, some of them are hard to break :)

That's great...really looking forward to that feeling! I've got my first fill coming up. I'm not eating huge amounts but I'm hungry 10 mins after I've finished and really craving sweet things! :0( does your full feeling last a while?

Yes Janice, with the feels it should extend the length of time you feel full for - one of the things that my provider says to look for (along with slowing weight loss) is if you find yourself looking for food after eating and it getting to be in a shorter space of time then its potentially a time for a fill -

Back