• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE DONE IT

BlueDiamond

Hiya guys and gals

I have finally broke the 100lbs barrier after a little stall. I am over the bl**dy moon:D:D:D I love this banding malarky. Only got 2lbs to go till goal.......whoop whoop xxxx Thanks in advance for reading xx

Woohoo!!!:talk017: I'm SO jealous! WELL DONE!!!:party0011:
Can I ask you if you struggled just before a fill, feeling hungry all the time? :sigh:I'm having an awful time with hunger even though I'm going for fibre-rich and crunchy foods.:eatdrink051: Has it been all plain sailing or have you had blips? What clothing size were you at ther start & what size now? AND are you going to post before & after pictures? Sorry to ask all these questions but I'm at the start of my journey and I need to arm myself with as much info as possible.:thankyou:
xxxxx sharon

Julie ... congratulations ... I am so pleased for you :) I don't blame you for being absolutely delighted ... you and your family should be so very proud!!!! Go Girl!!! Just those last two pounds ... I'd even take them off your hands if I could!! :) xxx

Woohoo!!!:talk017: I'm SO jealous! WELL DONE!!!:party0011:
Can I ask you if you struggled just before a fill, feeling hungry all the time?

My port turned over shortly after I had the band filled but since that was corrected and fills was given the weight has come off. x

:sigh:I'm having an awful time with hunger even though I'm going for fibre-rich and crunchy foods.

Have a look at the banders daily menu for tips
:eatdrink051: Has it been all plain sailing or have you had blips?

Once I reached my sweet spot I have had little stalls here and there , but thats par for the course with any weight loss surgery but I have continued to lose weight with my journey and have never regained any lbs at all

What clothing size were you at ther start & what size now?

I was a 24/26 before and am now a size 10/12

AND are you going to post before & after pictures?

I will post some pics b4 and after soon xxx

Sorry to ask all these questions but I'm at the start of my journey and I need to arm myself with as much info as possible.:thankyou:
xxxxx sharon

Dont worry I am happy to pass any info on to help anyone I can, I was in ur position once so dont worry ask away xxx

Congratulations, you have done so well, you are such an inspiration, Karen x

WOW! What a great drop in sizes, shopping in 'normal' shops must be SO much fun!Thanks for all the info!
xxxxx sharon

Aww that's lovely news, you must be so proud of yourself (and rightly so). Have you found that your skin has shrunk back ok? xx

No it hasnt I had a big overhang anyway coz of two pregnancies and excess weight , I am waiting too see if funding has been approved regarding plastics x

Whooo hooo MeJulie, am so chuffed for you. I'm only 15lbs behind you then me n you can run round our living rooms with our t-shirts over our heads lol..

Way to go girl and good luck with the plastics xxx

Congrats hon! That is fantastic - well done \o/

And a great encouragement to me, I go in a month tomorrow :-O

I'm so pleased for you...well done. Hurry up with those photos! xx

Thats a fantastic achievement, well done.

Truly inspirational to all of us awaiting our turn :)

That's fantastic, well done. Just what I needed to read, I'm having my band fitted Tuesday and your story has put a huge smile on my face. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back