• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally reached a land mark

Its quite astonishing how well youve done mate it must av been a real rollercoaster ride and one that youve achieved with your hard work both mentally and physically again you have my upmost respect and i only hope i can follow in your footsteps.

Amazing, fantastic and inspirational, that's what you are! :D Massive conratulations to you.

Cuppa xx

Wow!!! Fantastic acheivement.
Well done to you

:bunnydance:OMG!!!!! that is truly amazing. I can't even dare to dream that i will lose that much. well done.

Wow Paul, thats incredible. Well done xx

:happy036:Fantastic weight loss! How big must your smile be! :D

well done hun , incredible x

That is totally amazing you should be so chuffed with yourself, well done xx

Paul, well done. You have given me hope and encouragement.

At times I sometimes forget that I have had my surgery and just for that moment I am scared again.

I fully understand what these markers mean.

keep it up!

Fantastic news. Good on you matey x

OMG that's absolutely brilliant, and long may it continue!

OMG!!!!
Bloody well done, that is such a massive achievement.
You should be so proud of yourself, your loss is amazing!!
xx

Congratulations!!

Amazing! Congratulations x

Well I've finally breached the 19 stone barrier, I'm now 18 stone 12 lbs. I havent been that light for over 15 years :)
Thats a total loss so far of 17 stone 9 lbs. :)

this is truly amazing! You must feel so proud of yourself and I can only imagine how much your life has changed for the best. I realise it must have been difficult for you with more struggles than someone who weighed less than you at surgery. I just wanted to say that I am glad you are on here and that you post your thoughts as I too have a serious amount of weigh to lose and it is great to know that great weight loss can happen.

Thanks again for posting and sharing and well done. You are an inspiration

Back