• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

buzzin!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
My mate gave me 2 pairs of trousers that she'd outgrown today, 3 sizes smaller than I used to wear and they fit!!I can't believe it!!Also just been to tesco and bought some more in the same size:eek::eek:
I feel like i'm losing more inches than pounds, even though i've lost nearly 50lb the inches seem to be coming off quicker:D:D

thats brilliant hun. No wonder you are buzzing - I cant wait to be 3 sizes down. Well done xx

:talk017:Well done! That's fab!:talk017:

:mad:Did you Costa Coffee without me????:mad:

Lx

:talk017:Well done! That's fab!:talk017:

:mad:Did you Costa Coffee without me????:mad:

Lx
yea soz hun, was doing a kind of mini counselling sesh, wiv Layla joinin in:D:DCome round anytime for a good old goss xx;)

That is such an amazing accomplishment! Well done you!

What a great feeling. It makes you feel like yr flying when the weight loss becomes real instead of numbers. I had to buy a pair of Jeans and size 20 were a bit too big - I was so chuffed that I went and put them on in changing room after I bought them. I had a wiggle in my step for the first time in a very long time! x

My mate gave me 2 pairs of trousers that she'd outgrown today, 3 sizes smaller than I used to wear and they fit!!I can't believe it!!Also just been to tesco and bought some more in the same size:eek::eek:
I feel like i'm losing more inches than pounds, even though i've lost nearly 50lb the inches seem to be coming off quicker:D:D

Thats fantastic xxxx

That's got to be the best feeling...but it won't stop there you know that, don't you?
It will be 4 sizes smaller, then 5, then 6...woohoo...well done you.

(((hugs)))

wow thats fab. well done

Back