• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye Bye 70lb / 5 stone!

KimSchuh

As of today, I am down 70lbs / 5 stone! I'm so pleased with myself for having the operation and sticking to the diet that goes hand in hand with it.

I have been tempted by the odd post on this site when they talk about the crisps or 'treats' they have had since their ops, but is it really worth it? I have had this op to change my life not fall into the same bad habits that got me to this point!

I had the op 6 weeks ago and have only lost 20lbs since then but I plan on starting back at the gym tomorrow and hopefully the weight will start moving a little quicker!

In November when I went to see my dietician (Beryl at Hull/Spire, lovely lady) I was at my highest, 350lb / 25 stone, she gave me some tough love and I managed to loose 42lb / 3 stone by eating healthy using recipes from the Change for Life website, the weekly planner is great, and then in January I joined a gym. It was the best thing I've ever done, I loved going 3 times a week and I think I've missed that more than the food after the op!

So my two pence is... Don't slip back into the bad habits you had, or new ones! The surgery is only a tool and you have to use it correctly for it to work!

Good Luck to everyone and I hope to update again when I hit my next goal! :whacky068:
:talk017:

Woohoo well done Kim!!! Impressive :) xxx

from me phone :D

well said and well done kim keep it up

well done :)

As of today, I am down 70lbs / 5 stone! I'm so pleased with myself for having the operation and sticking to the diet that goes hand in hand with it.

Wow! and so you should be - fantastic loss and great advice to all of us newbies! Thank you.

Hey so I just wanted to see if I could add a pic... not too much difference but I feel better!

PS. ignore my mucky mirror haha..xx

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Photo0581.jpg
    Photo0581.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 1,124
Hey so I just wanted to see if I could add a pic... not too much difference but I feel better!

PS. ignore my mucky mirror haha..xx

there is a hell of a difference well done

Back