• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to say "Bye".........but

BOBBY873

Six Month Post Op
Hi

Need to say "Bye" , but will come back to visit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.png

Finally did it and went through with the surgery, so off to the "losers bench"

As the saying goes "The journey" has begun.

Operation went well but......................had a few complications with bleeding.
wacko.png

Ended up stopping a few more days in hospital, when they monitored my haemoglobin. Not very nice.
wacko.png

Feeling a lot lot better now, especially being off that morphine. Great drug for the pain, but really did start feeling not with it!!
eek.gif

Didn't understand or relise "gas" would be such an issue.....wow
ph34r.png

Now at home and feeling so much better. sleeping a bit, but its only been a week!!!!
wink.png

No stiching all my slits where glued and what a neat job too they did .
biggrin.png

Already lost a load of weight approx 189 pre-op diet now down to 175kg.
ohmy.png

Still on liquid diet for another two weeks, then the baby food stage for another 3 weeks.

Been on milk shakes for a week, however had my first bit of soup yesterday and boy did I enjoy it
biggrin.png

Drinking at least a pint of milk a day and trying to drink 2-3 litres of water each day, but its hard.

Taking all the tablets no problems so far (Forceval, Omeprazole and Adcal D3) and managing to have the daily injection (Enoxaparin) in belly without any issues. Also decided to take a vitamen C tablet.

So for now I'm resting, but walking every day and moving around the best I can do.

Decided to take time "out of work" on sick and not to rush back.......no medals there so why push the boat out.

One final thing.........

I would like to thank each and every one of you who have helped me on WLSurgery so far and really apreciate your help, feedback and comments, its made the start of my journey an easier transistion.
Thank you :cool:

Great feeling eh Bobby? good luck :) xxx

Don't have to say good bye just continue on a new thread or join in with one n share your experience with others xx

Good luck & well done. Just as mrs Q said - stick around! I found & still find a great deal of practical information & support on here through my wls journey. It's good to check things out with others who have gone through surgery. Great food & recipe advice as you go through the stages.
It 's nice to share NSV -(non scale victories) - with each other as friends & family don't always understand the significance of these.
Wishing you every success.

GREAT JOB !!!! keep us informed of ur progress pls .u could be that person that inspires someone else xx

Yayyyyy well done on reaching the losers bench. Glad to hear all went (Okish)well and your on the road to recovery. Take care. xx

Back