• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass appointment

Soon be here :)

Great news. LSD will be fine - just grit your teeth and plunge in. It's not great but hey ... Better than dealing with an open incision or having the op not go ahead, due to an ovet-sized Liver xxx

The milk diet isn't that bad, once you get your head in gear, make syou think bout what is to come and how you will manage start preparing xx Good luck with it all its an amazing journey I had my bypass up in the north east xx

Thanks everyone. 7 weeks today. I'm so excited! :) I'm mainly having this done so me and my husband can have IVF. I need to lose 8 stone altogether. Last chance saloon!

Good luck Nicola, I wish you luck with surgery and IVF. The 7 weeks will fly by, just follow all the instructions given by your team and you'll do great.

Jenny x

There are quite a few of us on here that have done this to aid fertility. Im 2/3 of the way to qualify for treatment, and now endocrinologist thinks I may not need it! Guy Slater waa my consultant, you are in safe hands. Good luck.

Back