• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Excited

Thank you bev, got to keep fingers crossed that there are no problems and then its all systems go.
Lynne x

Keep in touch and good luck precious xxx

Had a shower, sat here sitting now waiting for my fella to come to take me to my first meeting with the surgeon.
EeeeK !!!!!!!

Had a shower, sat here sitting now waiting for my fella to come to take me to my first meeting with the surgeon.
EeeeK !!!!!!!

He is a realy nice man very quiet spoken. You will be fine. If you have any questions to ask write them down or you will forget them when you are in there.Good Luck.

I've been!!!
Got the go ahead for 25th....... next Friday!!!
Got to go to have bloods and all that malarky done next Tuesday to make sure all is ok for the surgery and then thats it!
He is a nice man, your right. The whole team are nice. I was surprised at the location of the hospital though. I didn't expect it to be in such a built up area.
Spoke to Jenny the dietitian and both she and Mr Ammori said its ok to do Slimfast pre op to reduce liver fat but to add more milk or dilute it in some way to reduce the sudden hit of sugar to the system. I didn't know they had sugar in them.
Anyway, onwards and upwards. Thank you for all the support but I imagine I will need even more of it post op!
Lynne x

Wow that's great news your day will be here before you know it, x

Wow Lynne, good luck - I will be reading your posts with interest as I too am hoping to have Mr Ammori for my surgery in the future. Good luck with the slim fast x Ruth x

Back