• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Excited

wizzbang

Hi everybody,
I have just been making arrangements and since deciding to go ahead with surgery yesterday things have moved along quickly.
I have an appointment on Wednesday to see the Surgeon and the dietitian and there is a potential date for me for 25th of March for the gastric bypass all being well with the bloods and other tests on Wednesday.
I am so bloomin' excited!!!!!!!!

Lynne x

congrats hun! I'm assuming you're going private :)

Which surgeon's going to do your op?

Yes I'm going to go private because I don't want to wait a long time due to my age. I'm 57 and feel as though I have wasted most of my life and don't want to wait any longer wondering if I can have this or that and waiting for referrals.
Mr Ammori has such a fantastic reputation that I think I will go with him. It is his team that I am seeing on Wednesday.
Keep fingers crossed for me everybody please.
Lynne x

I am hoping to when I see him on Wednesday Charm, then if he says we can go ahead then the surgery is booked for the 25th !!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your help behind the scenes Charm.

Lynne x

That's great congratulations

Thank you all xx
I have calmed down a little bit now lol.
Lynne x

hi i am at Mr Ammori's clinic on wednesday too and should get my date also..:D

My appointment is at 5.30 Saffrons.

Lynne x

Thank you ladies, I have really gone overboard on the eating today. I am shameful. Oh well, i'm starting with the slimfast in the morning.
Lynne x

That's the best time to go overboard good luck with the slimfast

OMG I never stopped eating yesterday!!
Today is my first visit with the team at Spire Manchester. Cant wait to get the show on the road. If all is well then I will be having surgery on the 25th I think.
Lynne x
PS Thank you for all the support xxx

Wow that's definitely quick work, good luck with it, I am at the spire harpenden ( I got upgraded lol) and it's lovely

Good luck in every respect with your journey. Love and hugs xxx

msunique,
I know!!!!!!! I read about your update, thats cushy lol. Is it really nice? Enjoy the rest while you are there, make the most of it.
Lynne x

Last edited:
Back