• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass at walsall 8th march help

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hi everyone after reading some of the threads on here i am alittle worried. I have to be at the manor at 7.00 Sunday morning on the 8th march for my op but other people have been told to go in on a saturday night. Has anybody got the correct phone number to find out if i have to go in on the saturday. :confused::confused::confused:

Hi I also went in the night before. Only numbers I have are the free phone one 0800121500 and 01922721172 and ask to be put through to the swan ward

I was told to ring at 11am the day before to see if there was a bed available It was and they told me be there about 2ish that afternoon for my op the following day.

Hi I also went in the night before. Only numbers I have are the free phone one 0800121500 and 01922721172 and ask to be put through to the swan ward

I was told to ring at 11am the day before to see if there was a bed available It was and they told me be there about 2ish that afternoon for my op the following day.

Hi teen, my letter says to be at the ward a7.00 on the sunday morning do you think it would be better for me to phone about 10ish on the saturday morning

Hi teen, my letter says to be at the ward a7.00 on the sunday morning do you think it would be better for me to phone about 10ish on the saturday morning

Yep it wont hurt I think Allie was spost go in the morning of but ended up going in the night before

Hello, Don't be worried I know it sounds strange to go in on a Sunday morning but that will mean all Wednesdays patient's should have been Discharged by then.. isn't Vicky (craftygirl) having her surgery on the 8th?....

When I had my band removed I had to go in of the morning and there was three other women having bypass and they all went in on the morning also...

I'm very excited for you all... I am 31lb down and only 5 weeks post op tomorrow... I can't wait for you all to join me ...

Back