• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help Needed

Muffintop83

Ive also posted this in the Walsall massive section too.

After being referred from my docs at the beginning of Feb ive had and appointment come through To go to The clinic of Mr Khan on the 4th of March @9.40

Im excited but i was wondering if anybody could tell me what happens at the first appointments??:p

dottychic

Congrats on getting your first appointment :D Im at a different PCT but at my first appointment it was just a chat with the doctor along with being weighed and height recorded and medical history taken including weight issues :D Good Luck XX

sugga

Great news on getting your first appointment xx

phatmomma

God it's been ages since i had my first appt, but i remember being weighed, height measured then in with Anna the bariatric nurse for a chat and then Dr Hartland who went through the options band/bypass...

WM patients now have to have a psychological appt with Mr Kendrick before they get the go ahead for surgery, but this isn't massive so no need to worry... Once Kendrick says yes they apply for funding and you go on the waiting list...

I think that's about it, but it does feel like ages ago xx