• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nursing episode

Tanyag1989

Hello everyone just received a message from Walsall manor saying I have an app on the 8th march for a nursing episode what does this mean ? I'm due to have my op on the 12th xx

Hello everyone just received a message from Walsall manor saying I have an app on the 8th march for a nursing episode what does this mean ? I'm due to have my op on the 12th xx
I’m not at that hospital and have not heard of a nursing episode but I would say it’s your pre-op check up, nothing to worry about, give them a call on Monday to put your mind at rest xx

I had my ops at Walsall. I have never heard of a nursing episode. I would give them a ring and get clarification. It could be to have bloods done as they run some tests that have to be done within a week of the surgery. Good luck.

TB x

I just Googled it, I don't know if it fits you, if not phone them and ask.
Supporting Information: Nursing Episode
https://www.datadictionary.nhs.uk/.../n/nursing_episode_de.asp
A Nursing Episode is a continuous period of residential nursing care for a client given on site 24 hours a day as part of a Hospital Provider Spell or Care Home Stay (Nursing Care), under the direct care of a NURSE.

Hope you op went ok. What was the nursing episode?

Back