• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass before & after (7+ months)

ChefClay

Hi friends, going down nice and steady - few stone to go yet (now end of May 2011)

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 558
  • DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 375
Fabulous. Well done

Well done! You look great :)

:)Looking good:)

Wow, fantastic what a change, well done how much in total have you managed to drop in the 7 months

BigDave

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

WOW :D

fantastic inspiration .... well done..x

ding dong!what a great advert for wls ! you looked gorgeous before and gorgeous after ,but the improvement to your health and life is the greatest reason we have this done ,and you def get 10 /10 ,well done you should be proud of yourself!

All I can say is Blo0dy HelL. lol.
You look fabulous.
Love your little dog too.
Lynne x

What a transformation, Well done, Karen x

Wow you dont look the same, do people not recognise you now. Well done so pleased x

I am amazed at the difference myself looking at those photo's! It's weird how when your partner is big you don't notice until they shrink.. I have a new husband .. I am 10 days post op long way to go yet but with hubby's guidance he will have a new wife in as many months.... :))) <3 x

Your doing amazing...well done x

what a wonderful thing to go through together , your both an inspiration,makes it all worth while x well done x

Back