• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Bypass soon

Nickynoodles

Hi all :)

Its day 8 of pre-op diet.. All is going well with my soup and yogurt. My balloon removal and gastric bypass is 12th February.

I cant wait its been a long time coming :)

Nicky xx

Glad it's going ok, how much soup and yogurt are you allowed and anything else. I,ve been worrying over the milk diet as l really don't like milk, but soup and yogurt l could do. Xx

Glad it's going ok, how much soup and yogurt are you allowed and anything else. I,ve been worrying over the milk diet as l really don't like milk, but soup and yogurt l could do. Xx

Hi H12

How are getting along? I am having 4 weight watchers tins of soups and 4 muller light yogurts and milk for tea and coffee a day. I have lost 8 pounds so far.

Nicky

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That sounds good to me! 8lbs is great. I have another appointment at St George's on Friday, so hopefully will have more news then.xx

Hi Nicky
Well l had my appointment with Andrew Wan this morning and he did warn me that if he is unable to do the bypass he would do a balloon or sleeve instead, but l would have to give consent to this before the op, so l feel a bit like you today!Well hope all is going well for you on the pre op diet. Hope all goes well next week and when you feel up to it would love to hear how you are getting on. Helenx

Mr wan was my surgeon :). I didn't give consent for a balloon but its normal that they ask you to.

good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

Good luck for tomm. I saw Mr Wan at my first consultation he also said the same to me about if Was unable to do the bypass he would perform the sleeve. I'm day 3 pre op diet and I'm doing ok..I think..lol I've lost 9.5pounds so far. :) x

Fingers crossed for you Nicky x

Good Luck Nicky! Thinking of you today!

Hope everything's ok x x

Back