• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass tomorrow

Thanks Maz and Dawny x

Thanks Kiera and Hilary,

Glad you are on the road to recovery without any probs I just hope I can say that in a few days too lol.

Sugar free boiled sweets were heaven for me as I had a horrendous taste in my mouth, just make sure you suck them to death rather than crunch them.

Wet wipes are a blessing as well. I couldn't bend to wipe myself (due to having a small hernia repaired at the same time) so I got one of those small dish mops on a stick and wrapped a wet wipe around them to wipe myself. TMI? Lol

Lots of pillows and fruit teas to help keep fluids up.

Emotional support is a must as well.

Best of luck x

Thanks everyone for your kind words they mean alot, my hubby has just given me the dreaded injection (I hate needles) and I actually didn't feel a thing

Yes the spray is from boots. It is fresh mouth spray indeed but I've renamed it dry mouth spray as that is why I needed it so badly in hospital. I had to wear my oxygen mask for nearly 48 hours and boy was my mouth dry like the desert. A true life saver.

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm 3 weeks post op and can honestly say I've had no pain. I travelled back on a plane after 3 days and was back at work after 2 weeks - did 3 days at work (registering births and deaths) last week and felt fine. :)

I wonder if I can get it from the pharmacy I dont have a boots close by that I cant get to before going in to hospital

Any chemist should have it. Good luck hunni ! So excited for you :)

Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing more about your journey x

Thanks Matt x

Wishing you well for tomorrow Debbie. xx

Thanks to you all I will update you all tomorrow before I go down

All the best hun, you sound so organised and ready for it. :)

Good luck to you too xx we can suffer together lol xx

Back