• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass update

ChefClay

Hi to all members, just an update regarding my weight loss since my bypass in Oct 2010.
I have been target weight for over three months now, a total loss of nine stone exactly.
My present weight is 12 stone.
Can I just say that I still have to work at it, I still make mistakes, still dump, still eat too fast, still do not drink enough water, still get the protein/carb balance wrong! That's life!!
I do not get obsessed by all this, just accept it as part of my lifestyle now.
I certainly have no regrets whatsoever and recommend the operation to anybody considering it.
If I can ever be of help or assistance to anyone, please get in touch - Regards, Paul x

Hi to all members, just an update regarding my weight loss since my bypass in Oct 2010.
I have been target weight for over three months now, a total loss of nine stone exactly.
My present weight is 12 stone.
Can I just say that I still have to work at it, I still make mistakes, still dump, still eat too fast, still do not drink enough water, still get the protein/carb balance wrong! That's life!!
I do not get obsessed by all this, just accept it as part of my lifestyle now.
I certainly have no regrets whatsoever and recommend the operation to anybody considering it.
If I can ever be of help or assistance to anyone, please get in touch - Regards, Paul x

Thank God it's not just me :D
Well done sweetie :happy096:
Hows that lovely wife of your doing?

Well done you . Good luck for the future.

Back