• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2yrs+ since surgery @ Sld

ChefClay

Hi to all members, friends old & new;

Just an update re life after surgery on 15.10.10!
I was going to update after my 2yr routine appointment, but Sld hospital have still not been able to arrange one yet! Some things never change!
Re my weight, been between 76kg & 73kg over the last 12mths. Extremely happy with that as now 73.3kg, BMI 23.1
Still have to work at it, still make same mistakes!
Still put too much on plate, still eat too quick - can only do so much right though
My advice to people pre-op, go for it and never doubt the weight loss team and more importantly, never doubt yourself.
As always, if I can ever give any advice to anyone, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes for 2013 and good luck with your weight loss

Regards - Paul x

Last edited:
OMG, that almost made me cry, it's so good to know that you can get to where you need to go and not be perfect. I am only 5mths post op, and make mistakes (too large a portion, eating too fast) all the time and then beat myself up for it. Thank you just for saying that. Well done on your journey. Happy new year. Xxx

Fab inspirational post. Good for you and congratulations :) x

Fab post and agree with what Sarah said. It is easy to get caught up in right and wrong.

Nice to hear from a long Termer,
I had my surgery sept 2010,and still eat too fast!
It's very hard to adjust x

Thanks Paul.

Must of missed this the other day!

Lovely to see a post from you, skinny so and so. Hope Bev is well too?

Nice to see our team doing well eh? PUSB xx

Back