• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calling all banders

BugsBunny

I know from reading certain threads that peoples weight loss varies from person to person, if anyone could share how much a bander loses roughly each week. Rob

This is impossible to answer really Rob, sorry but everyone loses at different rates. Some people dont start losing until they have restriction some start straight away. The statistics are that you should lose upto 65% of your excess weight in the first two years. There are plenty of people who have exceeded this though.

once a bander has a good restriction level and once its learnt how to be used in the correct manner 2llbs a week is an average loss its a slow process but worth it.

I'm not really able to answer from a personal view as I have'nt lost much in ages due to my band being too tight. I was told by my team though to expect 1-2lb a week.I've had my band 1 year and 2 weeks and have just hit my 5 stone target.Hope this helps.xx

Assuming you have good restriction, and assuming that you do not wavver off and eat a load of slider foods? And that you exercise daily? AND how you burn fat personally?
Two pounds a week sounds like a dream to me. I would not try and compare what you can do to what others are doing. Just follow the eating rules and try and work out a bit daily and you will lose it at the natural rate for you personally.
Guys seem to lose quicker than women do anyway.
If I look at what other banders are doing I always feel like a failure. I had my band almost 2 years ago and I would LOVE to be near my goal..but I still have 7 stone or so to lose. LOL this is why I would rather not give advice on band issues

Back