• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can any one tell me if they saw a ditition after having the gastrick band fitted

kee28

on the nhs as i was told i woud see one but never have and rilly need help on what i should eat and should not i know hat i should not rilly eat but would like sum extra help on food that i should be having if u know what i mean x

I had the bypass not the band and have never seen a dietician although I can have an appointment with one if I want....you should ask them about seeing one chick its only right if you feel you need the help...xx

i see one although only see her if iwant to ask something now as not much else to say if you want to know anything ask on here you tend to get more advice than in clinic lol

Hi Kee, when I had my 1st group meeting the dieticien said it was part of the deal, if we had the op we had to be prepared to see her regular for them to "track" us other wise the surgeon would'nt bother to do op if we could'nt be bothered to go to follow ups. All areas are different though and I've yet to find out if they are true to their word on this lol xxGaynorxx

Back