• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

havent been on for ages sorry been finding my band hard to get use to

kee28

hi all sorry i have not been on i have had my band in for 8 /9 weeks i think hehe i have been for my first band fill when i was 4 weeks post opp and all i was given was 1/1/2 mil i have a 10 mil band and i told the doc that would not be enought and yes i was sooooooo right i have no restriction what so ever and rilly need it tightend up more but i go bake in 2 weeks so will tell the doc then how im feeling i also think i have gained a few pounds how bad is that how can i go back and be told OMG you have put weight on i feel so bad plus for some reason my periods have been happning every 2 weeks which is getting right on my nervs sorry to go on i have been swimming and gym which helps with my confdince if u know what i mean lol any way if any one has any food tips please help hehe hope you are all well x x x x x

oww and to top it off my port has turnt and the doc says as long as he fills my band it should not be a prob but he has to rilly try and turn the port when he illed it last time and i had a big bruse and was very tender for 5 days later

So sorry to hear what an awful time you are having. I was banded 4th feb and have just this week had my first fil. I had started to put on a few pounds, but was told that was to be expected as the band was not yet working for me and could take two more fils before I get good restriction to start losing weight properly. It is a little disheartening but hang on in there I'm sure you will be fine. Food wise I could do with a little help there too if anyone has any idea's ! Keep your chin up Kee X

its usual for first fills to be tiny i think its to make sure all ok my second fill was my biggest. alot of people put weight on till they have a degree of restriction so dont panick you dont have restriction yet keep positive babe it will get better.
as to your totm problem i was recommended to get a mirena coil because mine went up the spout its the weightloss it affects the hormones but it will settle

Hi I was thinking about you just before I came on here, how weird is that??? Anyway I'm sorry things are a bit sh*tty at the minute and I hope your 2nd fill gives you the restriction you're ready for. Take care Kee and hope to see you posting a bit more. xx Gaynor xx

Remember hun that a lot of people don't get there first fill until 8 weeks. I am sure after your next fill you will really start to see the difference.

ahhh thanks all i have rilly missed u all and all ur advice i need all ur support and didnt know ho wmuch untill i could not get on line heheheh but im back now and with postive thoughts lol went bk to the doc about the coil and was told i need to have it changed so thanks god for that lol sorry for tmi lol

Back