• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone feel the band????

becky2123

Since my fill 9 days ago I just don't feel right!

I swear I can feel my band,my chest feels tight and when I was running on the treadmill I swear I could feel it moving! It felt like something was going to come out my throat!!

I've got no restriction and can eat and drink fine so it can't be too tight!

My hospital suggested an X-ray but that's £400 which I can't really afford.

I woke up in the night choking on my saliva but when I was awake I swallowed it fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

X

You need to get that checked out!

It doesn't sound right at all, does your aftercare not cover an xray? x

Well my after care package says X-rays are included when needed.

Not really sure what this means I've emailed again to clarify but not had any response.

My after care doesn't cover xrays. If u saw u go and told them u can't afford to pay private, and explain ur symptoms they should get you in asap in ur local hospital. But if u r in titles to it in ur package I would fight for it. They can be a nightmare of they think they can get away without u having it. Fingers crossed for I x

It was really weird!

My fill was over a week ago and I've got no restriction at all!

The nurse said it could be a one off coz I went to bed stressed about the band!

If it happens tonight I'm gonna go in for a defill in the morning x

It's ok

I had no problems in the night at all I just feel strange since my last fill!

I can feel my band through my skin between my boobs which I've never felt before!!

Can you feel yours?

I've lost 5 stone now since my pre op diet which is great but right now it's stressing me out sooo much I want it out!!!!! X

That's where my port is between my boobies and I can feel it and if I bend back I can see it my consultant likes to place it there in case you need a bellyectomy for loose skin

Back