• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone help?

daisymurphy

Hello everyone, I am Janet :)

I live in Poole Dorset and a desperately trying to get some information about a stomach bypass which has been recommended to me.

My local NHS gave me the details of 2 local face to face support groups, neither of which seem to still be running as I am unable to get a response on the contact details I was given.

Does anyone know of any CURRENT support groups in operation and whom I need to contact for details.

Failing that is there anyone locally who has had this surgery and would be willing to talk with me about it?

Warm Regards and thanks in advance,

Janet

Hello everyone, I am Janet :)

I live in Poole Dorset and a desperately trying to get some information about a stomach bypass which has been recommended to me.

My local NHS gave me the details of 2 local face to face support groups, neither of which seem to still be running as I am unable to get a response on the contact details I was given.

Does anyone know of any CURRENT support groups in operation and whom I need to contact for details.

Failing that is there anyone locally who has had this surgery and would be willing to talk with me about it?

Warm Regards and thanks in advance,

Janet

I'm in the same boat only I live in Somerset and I'm having the band in oct, it's really hard trying to find groups....?? Good luck if I come across any your end I'll let you know xxx

Back