• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone recommend a good protein shake..

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Hi all..
Been looking for a protein shake as starting high protein/low carb..
So being diabetic need a low sugar shake..
But it all seems quite confusing then when I find something that fits it's in America... What do you use??? Something I can use after op to xxx :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Could you make your own with strained yoghurt and skimmed milk? You could clock up 20g of protein in one go with that for around 200 calories or if you liked the American products have a look on Amazon, I'm sure they're available on there.

Hi all.. Been looking for a protein shake as starting high protein/low carb.. So being diabetic need a low sugar shake.. But it all seems quite confusing then when I find something that fits it's in America... What do you use??? Something I can use after op to xxx :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I use Impact whey protein by myprotein.com. Low in calories and sugar, great protein shakes and great flavours. X

I use Premier and Adkins. I will be buying Nectar powdered whey protein for my husband today or tomorrow though as he gets nauseous just looking at the Premier and Adkins. LOL

I am liking whey from my protein but love Adkins hazelnut bars... Don't think will be eating them after op though..lol x

Back