• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

taking my place on the losers' bench

Grace

I went for my first weigh-in since my surgery today at Boots. It's 2 weeks to the day since my bypass.
I was very nervous, since I had only lost 2 pounds on the 10 day pre-op milk diet. :mad::cry:

But I could also tell by how my clothes are fitting that the weight is beginning to come off!

So, I stepped on the scales with great trepidation:

I have lost........drum roll..........

10 pounds yes, that's TEN POUNDS since my surgery!

I am so excited by this journey!
:party0019::party0038::wee::wee::wee::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0038::party0038::party0019::party0019::party0049::party0049:

and a total of 2 stones 1pound since i began the road to WLS journey in March 2009.......

and I am now into another stone, at 16 stones 12 pounds today!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Which is the lightest I have been in many years! :D:D:D:D

It's all downhill from here ! Get ready to go through them dress sizes now ! :D:D

Well done!
Isn't it a fab feeling? xx

Fantastic weight loss - don't spend too much money now on clothes, you go through the sizes so quickly that its a bit of a waste - look in charity shops and on Ebay for bargains until you are more stable and getting closer to goal. Great feeling though being able to shop in normal places though.

well done you!!! I bet you feel amazing
xxx

Great news, have your feet touched the ground or are you still floating?

Rebirth

Great news, have your feet touched the ground or are you still floating?

Rebirth
I am floating, snce I am of course now lighter than air! LOL !!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!! I have a ways to go, BUT it's a great start!

Back