• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A wee boost when the scales won't budge....

biggy123

I've been having a slow loss since New Year....only 7lb off.
I'm only 7lb off my 100lb 'milestone' so am really trying to speed things up again!

I'm trying not to get too obsessed with the scales again and even though they are moving slow I can feel a huge difference in my clothes this month and am doing loads more at the gym.

While looking around on the internet I came across this girls blog......

Results of 5 months with SPARK ;p

l522878635.jpg

She's 160lb in BOTH these pics and went from a US 10 to a US (nearly) 4!

.......she's not had WLS but it is great to see pics of how someone can tone up so much yet still be the same weight. Made me feel a lot better about things when I read her blog.

So don't lose heart when things are going slow.... :)

God what a difference. When I first looked at the photo before reading your message I thought omg how much you have changed completely LOL.

How are you Anne? You have had a brilliant weight loss so far. I remember I stayed the same for a couple of months and then suddenly it all kicked off again so I'm sure it'll happen again for you.

Keep positive and follow the rules, you're doing great.

Hi andrea, I'm doing well....am happy with the loss so far and trying not to stress over slowing down. I know there's going to be stalls along the way and am hoping to be back on track soon.
Hope you are well. Take care.

Back