• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I here you say 'PLATEAU"

missjelly

What is going on??

Right, so... 3 fills down and I have 6.5ml (I think o_O... due to port op, I've lost track)

To begin with, I had my op 12th Feb. I started the year at 275lbs. I am now 220lbs...ish

For the last two or so months, I've been wobbling between 220lbs and 224lbs but nothing lower than the 220lbs.

I'm getting really disheartened that this is going to be it for me weightloss-wise.

These last few weeks I've been trying to step it up. I've been doing a couple of fitness dvds a day (about 1hr/2hrs), reduced my food intake/made it healthier, started taking the stairs a lot more, drinking green tea for breakfast, switching to fruit tea instead of coffee...aiming for 4-8 glasses of sugar free squash a day (hate plain water :()

and...NOTHING!

If anything, I'm sticking more at the 224 side than the 220 side :(

I know that in reality I've come a really long way! But it's just not far enough for me I guess. It's annoying me that I don't understand WHY I'm not losing - I'd love any suggestions. I really wanted to lose 20lbs by New Years (starting a few weeks back) but I don't see that happening anymore - where am I going wrong?

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Miss J

Oh, just for info!

Daily Food -

Breakfast - Green Tea, half teaspoon of sugar, slice of toast, low fat spread OR small bowl of porridge OR 1 scrambled egg

Lunch - Half a wholemeal pitta, tablespoon of lowfat humous, salad leaves, mini apple + orange, bottle of water, fruit tea

Dinner - salmon/pork/burger/1sausage with half a pack of noodles/portion of steamed veg OR jacket potato with tuna mayo/beans and cheese, glass of squash

Snacks - (as and when, no more than 2 a day) ryvita + low fat cream cheese, coffee + a biscuit, snack a jacks, fruit.

Where am I going wrong... too much food?

Back