• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I look fudging PREGNANT!

missjelly

Which...considering I am here to...get smaller, is somewhat of an issue!

Righty oh, I am useless at drinking my water. I will fully admit, this is my fault and something I have got to fix myself - there is no magic cure and I just have to suck it up and learn to like or at least put up with it.

However, for variety, I've been using sugarfree/NAS squash very weak which has been fine and then, as a 'treat', the odd small glass of juice between my oceans worth of water.

The problem I've been having, and the Dietician hasn't a clue either, is that...as soon as I have even a small glass of juice...my stomach swells so I look 8months gone!

Has anyone else had this happen? o_O and also... does anyone have any amazing tips for getting through that water! (I mean, before I started this, I would get by on barely 400mls of drink a day so I'm finding it hard)

Ta :D Miss J

i wonder if you ve a intolerance of some sort?.... like celiac or something?... seems bit strange id just go to docs and ask if they can test for any allergies :)

all the best xx

I get my water in plenty of ways. Tea/coffee/homemade soup still has water in it to my reckoning.... Sugar free ice lollies/tip tops... And then the beloved squash...

I cant drink NAS squash my body seems to absorb it and i dont loose any weight....dont know if its similar to your problem............however i found a quick and easy cure and that was to stop drinking it.
Sainsburys do a sweetened flavoured water, its really easy to drink and is only 3 calories per bottle. Also i find boiled luke warm water easier to drink it seems to have a thicker consistensy and dosnt have that bleachy taste/smell.xx

I 2 had a similar problem i looked like i was heavily pregnant but mine was not due to lack of water mine was due to part of my bowel had pushed through my tummy wall and also they found a large space in my tummy which they were not sure why or what it was but was closed up to prevent any probs and my tummy has gone down by 75%.
Pls keep a close eye on this and if u have any pains and ur tummy does not go down pls contact ur team.
Take care xx

Back