• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i phone the hospital and enquire

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

I had funding approved and they have wrote to the Royal Salford hospital, just wondered how long its going to be, and do they have a long waiting list, would i be able to phone the hospital to enquire x

hi bex, once i got funding i rang the surgeons secratary to ask when i would be gettin a date, waited three weeks after funding.

Hi

I'm not in your area so am more than happy to be corrected.

I believe you would have appointments with members of the surgeons team and when they're happy you'll go on the waiting list.

Yesterday I rang a few hospitals for guidance and all the secretarys I got through to couldn't do enough to help.

Sorry I can't be of a huge amount of help xx

When I got my letter confirming funding, I left it about 10 days or so to see if I heard direct from hospital, and when I didn't I phoned and spoke to the hospital. So I would say give it a little while and then ring if you have not heard.

Mr Ammori's secretary Gill is really helpful. However, before he lists you for surgery you have to have your first appointment, then a sleep study, a psychologists appointment and test for your lung function. It took me about six months from referral to my first appointment then another six months before he operated.

Back