• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I Please Ask, Important

Good Luck for tomorrow, Minn :) Try not to stress ... I have had worse dentist appointments ... the fear of the unknown is usually more worrying than the actual op.
Look forward to reading your post op threads. Take Care :D xx

Good Luck for tomorrow, Minn :) Try not to stress ... I have had worse dentist appointments ... the fear of the unknown is usually more worrying than the actual op.
Look forward to reading your post op threads. Take Care :D xx

Well if its not as bad as the dentist then all is OK :)
Hugs Minn xxxx:)

It's ok and natural ! I was a wreck when my surgery was that close, the night before I sat and wrote letters to my son, I was that convinced I wasn't going to make it.

I was still writing in the hospital ahead of surgery LOL

It is natural to be worried and that stress level can go through the roof - my blood pressure was sky high when I checked in LOL

But, this is the start of a new life, my life started at 40 having my band and this past year has been amazing. I've started running club (I couldn't even run for a bus and now in 4 weeks I'm already hitting 2.5 miles and hill sprints!) I went tubing on holiday with my son down a gorge, I could put the table down on the plane and the seatbelt fitted.

Plus I can stand on the sidelines and watch him play sport at school and not have them comment to him about the size of his Mum (which he did have in his first match in september last year - I was 10 stone heavier)

It is hard, pre-surgery to imagine how things can change, of all the things that you can achieve, but its looking forward to that change, whatever it is, that got me through.

:)

Val, if you need anything, if you want to chat I'm always around, happy to send you my number if you want a text buddy or anything at all!

Kat x

Hi Kat
You really have been patient, informative and most of all reassuring
I cannot thank you enough
I feel I have known you forever:)

Would love a text buddy!

Love Val xx

Back