• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can somebody explain......

anita-b

i had my seminar appiontment in december and in 9 weeks time i have an appointment with the nurse and dietician but what actually happens at this appiontment

at my app after seminar it was to discuss my eating habits you will need to be 100% honest and they dont judge you but they need to be sure you have the right operation and discuss ur op preference and the dietician then suggests what she thinks will work best for you, I asked for the band but they suggested the bypass which I wasnt keen on at first but when they explained why it made so much sence but they said if I was totally against the bypass they wud do the band it would just take more work and changes from me. You will be weighed and I was set a 10lb weight loss target and had family history and depression questionaires to fill in thats about all I can remember. hope it goes well for you but it was nothing to worry about xx

Back