• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you feel it?

Shabbs12

He everyone just wondered if you can feel the band around your stomach, also I spoke to a lady the other day who had a band and she was making this funny noise when she was talking it sounded like a squeaking...is this a side affect? X

I cannot feel my band or indeed my port and havent been able to since I had it put in. Mind you the nurse had a job to even find it when I went for my first fill . . .hence the PAIN and being used like a pin cushion while she tried to find it

top_kat said:
I cannot feel my band or indeed my port and havent been able to since I had it put in. Mind you the nurse had a job to even find it when I went for my first fill . . .hence the PAIN and being used like a pin cushion while she tried to find it

Oh dear :-/ hope they find it easier next time!
How are you getting on top Kat x

You only really *feel* it when it's working ie restricting the volume of food you eat.

As far as I know squeking is not a side effect :confused:

If I gulp in fluid too quickly, it can sound like water going down a plug hole!

Can't feel the band at all, wouldn't even know it was there. Only when I eat, I feel the effects ofit.

The port I can feel clearly but it's no bother at all.

Love my band :eek:

Back