• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you feel it

nope i cant feel the band just the port, the odd time u can only feel the food passing thro the band, but cant feel the band itself x

I could feel port - even at my biggest it stuck out. I could also feel my band - but then again it wasn't done right so that could be the reason for that - I felt the band pinching me whenever they tried to give me a fill...

i can feel my port especially when i lean over bed and i catches on my rib lol only time i feel my band is when having a fill i can feel the cold fluid going in and it sort of quickly snakes round bizarre feeling other than that no

Hiya

like the others, I can feel my port, but generally cannot feel the band. The only time I feel anything, is like Serenity when you have the band adjusted. Twice I have had my defilled first to check the fluid level (make sure the band isnt leaking), and then refilled, and the sensation is very "weird", not painfull or anything, it just feels a bit "alien".
regards

MNL:rolleyes:

do u mean feel it internally or with ya finger tips on the surface of the skin ?

I can feel what I expect is the port but also thought I could feel the band, but after speaking with the Bariatric Nurse yesterday she said it wouldn't be the band as it is tucked away underneath the liver, that it would be scar tissue which in time will soften up (feels quite firm & lumpy)

not had a fill yet so not sure how that will feel.

I can't feel the band, but as Liz says, I also can feel food passing through sometimes. I can feel the port under my skin, more so as I lose more weight. Because i sleep on my tummy I am often aware of the port at night - not being sore or anything, just being there.

Back