• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cancelled again.

lyndajoan

got a phone call off my dietition saying the meeting with pct and herself, on my behalf has been cancelled again this is the second time in the same amount of weeks.:sigh:

i am going to a support group meeting tommorrow at spire murryfield in the wirral,
which my dietition has given me the information and told me to go.:confused:

she also adviced me to ask lots of questions:(
and also she has had the report on me from the cognetive behaviour therapist, who i am told has put i am an ideal candedite for surgery:)

what do you lovely peeps think does it sound possetive???

i think in one way it does with the reports saying yes i should be put through.
then the next it getting cancelled after waiting 4 weeks for a reply???:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Sorry about that, Lynda ... it really is a road of disappointment :mad: I can't answer you question but just wanted you to know I am sending you my support. I would do what the dietitian says & go along & ask as many questions as possible, hugs xxx :):)

hi, i have had this problem for two years with getting funding from lancashire pct, in the end i got so fed up that i wrote all my concerns to my local MP two months ago, who then wrote to the pct and copied the letter to me, and my funding has now been approved even without seeing a cognetive behaviour therapist which the guidelines say is neccassary and i just got a letter to say my pct are paying for me to have my surgery done in a private hospital , spire in blackpool and even better im meeting my surgeon on monday =D

Absolutely amazed!

That is so upsetting !! write a letter to the PCT and give them a whole life history, what problems the weight causes ect mine was 4 pages lol, i did belt and braces.
Keep positive hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had visit in Blackpool last Monday :) not had cognative therapy either i think some pct's have different criteria. Hope everything goes well,i'm having duodenal switch in Murrayfield hopefully before christmas all being well when i go to see the surgeon 08/11/2011 :) :) :) but when i went to Blackpool they were saying the people there that day would probably be having it done before Christmas :)

I know the feeling of bring messed around. I hope this all works put for you soon chick xxx

aww thanks everyone your words of support really truely mean alot to me. keeps me going on this journey of ups and downs.

Oh My....Bad times hun :(

I sincerely hope that things work out for you..and quickly.

Take Care

Andy x

oh Lynda im so sorry :( xxx

Back