• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CANCELLED AGAIN!

Dead pleased for you Kate..... and don't worry about your blip x x x

Hi Kate new to the site but congrats on an earlier date for surgery mins is 14 dec hope to hear frm you befor that see how u got on
Very best of luck to you

Whoop whoop Kate!! At last some good news. Not long now. No sneaking down to the fridge in the night! lol xxxx

So Cathi, Cathy and Kate all on the same day! Lol

I know, I know....Small things please small minds x

It is my present limited mental capacity that aided me in noticing it lol

You excited?

I am, excited about eating something solid again one day. I'm so cold and hungry that I'm going to have a tin of soup in a minute instead of my last yogurt. I'm past caring to be honest, my liver will either be shrunk or not and I'm sure a tin of ww soup isn't going to make it too big.

Love Kate x

Mrs Quiggle said:
I am, excited about eating something solid again one day. I'm so cold and hungry that I'm going to have a tin of soup in a minute instead of my last yogurt. I'm past caring to be honest, my liver will either be shrunk or not and I'm sure a tin of ww soup isn't going to make it too big.

Love Kate x

There are so many pre op diets, that I don't think the soup could hurt you either :)

Back