• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CANCELLED AGAIN!

Mrs Quiggle

Well I got a phone call this morning at 7am from the admissions clerk who said she'd been trying to get hold of me all week. Well I only work from 11-3 so she couldn't have tried very hard.

Anyway they've cancelled my op for the 25th as they need to operate on someone who needs 2 surgeons and thats the only day they can both do it, (bet they wont cancel them then.) So I have a new date now of 22nd Nov. Which is fab cause it's 3 days earlier so I'm not so fed up this time. Good job my boss is so understanding and lovely isn't it! Hope this isn't all a bad omen for something.

So Tuesday it is then, unless they decide to move me again.

Love Kate. x

blimey kate im a bag of nerves lol fingers crossed mate :) xxx

Three days nearer fantastic,more time to recover for Chrimbo!Maz x

Gawd, you do like the drama, Kate :D Really hope they mean it this time, lol ... 3 days less on the dreaded diet, lol. Good luck, sweetie xxx

phew i was worried to open the posting lol!
Gets you healing before xmas so yayyyyy!!

phew i was thinking the same,
really happy for you mrs q.

few days less in pre op which is great. xx

Last edited:
oh hun when i saw the title to this post i thought, on no not again, but thats not too bad hun, not too far away now, yipeeeee

That's cool three days less of milk. Very excited for you hun hoping you have a quick recovery x

Well I got a phone call this morning at 7am from the admissions clerk who said she'd been trying to get hold of me all week. Well I only work from 11-3 so she couldn't have tried very hard.

Anyway they've cancelled my op for the 25th as they need to operate on someone who needs 2 surgeons and thats the only day they can both do it, (bet they wont cancel them then.) So I have a new date now of 22nd Nov. Which is fab cause it's 3 days earlier so I'm not so fed up this time. Good job my boss is so understanding and lovely isn't it! Hope this isn't all a bad omen for something.

So Tuesday it is then, unless they decide to move me again.

Love Kate. x

Kate-I nearly fell off my chair when i saw that your Op had been cancelled:faint2:

Then i saw it was 3 days earlier and i was like:party0049::party0049::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Happy Days hun.....I'll keep me old :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: that all will be okay. :D

Take Care Kate

Andy xx

:) that's fantastic news Kate! I'm having mine the day after so we can compare notes. :D only 5 more sleeps for you :p woo hoo !!! xxx

Finally getting there Kate!!! Excellent. xx

Crikey I thought from the post title you'd been cancelled off again....glad the dates been pulled forward for you.....no going off the rails for you again then missus:D

Wow! Good luck!!!

Going to be a busy day Kate! We can say a little prayer for each other.

Back