• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cancelled ops

Dinnoo68

a grateful chatter
hi

is it just me????

i've been on Mr El Hasani's waiting list for nearly 2 years. i was eventually given an op date of 31st May & i was soooooo excited, pleased beyond belief. but a week before the op i had a phone call to cancel it. i was given another date of 19th july. again i was so releived it would all be happening at last. ......... but no. i had a phone call to cancel that date as well. i was given a third date in august but told not to hold out any hopes that the op would happen then either.

its a total disgrace, i'm in shreds and just don't know what to do.

has anyone else experienced this treatment??

dx :cry:

I agree if you go to PALS and say you're going to make a complaint they are often more enticed to move quicker then if left!! hope it all happens soon xxx

oh my what reasons are they giving for cancelling?

hi

is it just me????

i've been on Mr El Hasani's waiting list for nearly 2 years. i was eventually given an op date of 31st May & i was soooooo excited, pleased beyond belief. but a week before the op i had a phone call to cancel it. i was given another date of 19th july. again i was so releived it would all be happening at last. ......... but no. i had a phone call to cancel that date as well. i was given a third date in august but told not to hold out any hopes that the op would happen then either.

its a total disgrace, i'm in shreds and just don't know what to do.

has anyone else experienced this treatment??

dx :cry:

Hi Dinnoo68,
I had the same problem and I contacted PALS as I've had to put job hunting on hold it was a nightmare. I ask where the dates kept moving and explained that it it kept happening I would never be seen, also my cardiac team are waiting to sign me off after surgery. They replied within 3 days with an apology and a date for the end of August.
Don't wait because you'll get more and more frustrated and upset. Good luck :)

Back