• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got my date!!!!!!

:)That's crackin' news YG:)

Great news, congrats.. we may be starting this together as I am hoping not to be too far behind you xx

I really hope you get your date soon. I thought my 14 month wait from referral was a long time, but omg you've been waiting so long haven't you?

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Congratulations.
I'm so excited for you xxx

Congratulations, the day before me, Karen x

That`s Wonderful news Yorkie - I hope your folks don`t cancel their holiday because they obviously need it x

Whatever happens take good care of yourself, do everything asked of you.....and we`ll all be looking forward to you joining us on the losers bench hun x

And of course all of your friends on here will be with you in spirit, as well as willing you a speedy recovery. If I lived nearer, I would try an pop in x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

thanks hon. In all honesty I don't want any visitors lol. I'll be very happy with my tv and laptop. I'd feel really uncomfortable sitting there in my hospital gown and having to be nice to people when all I want to do is release some wind. ;)

Back