• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant believe my weigh in this morning

IRJ

I weigh myself every Monday morning and did so today, over the last 5 weeks i'de lost 4lbs a week for 4 weeks and just 2lbs last week after a week training at the gym which really disappointed me so last week i didnt go to the gym as i felt i wasnt eating enough so causing my disappointing weight loss but this morning i dropped 9LBS which has staggered me to be honest (in a good way) and i dont really know why so all those experienced bypass people who say on here that you do have weight stalls please believe them has weeks you will have famine and weeks you will have feasts.

excellent you must be chuffed to bits 9lb is better than fantastic x

Brilliant, well done!

Cuppa xx

Woohoo!! well done!! :D:D

Well done mate, thats Brill. :)

Happy days - they do say it takes a week to catch up...so if eating bad be prepared the week after, and if good, again week after! Good on ya!

Match tomorrow...predictions? x

well done you!

Well done.

9lbs-that's one hell of a "feast"
Well done IRJ :)

congratulations!! what a result :)

9lbs in a week! omg well done u! jealous.com!! ive not lost a thing this week :( xx

oh wow. how fantastic. I'm very pleased for you, and also insanely jealous. I would LOVE to drop 9lb in a week.

Well done xx

3-1?? Hmmmmm I reckon we will beat you 3-2 :D

Back