• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

19 week weigh-in.

Grace

I don't usually post weigh-ins any more....as I'm so far out from surgery it seems silly.
BUT...after a static week last week and fairly small losses in the past few weeks, my loss this week has been fantastic and I'm so excited!
I lost 5 pounds this week! Which for me is amazing!

It takes me to exactly 4 stones lost since my surgery on 10th August 2010, and 4 stones 13 pounds since 7th July. I'm just thrilled! I'm beginning to feel 'normal'! I've never, ever lost so much weight before. :)
In fact I'm so chuffed I went and bought a sparkly top from BonMarche to wear for Christmas, size 18. Good job it was reduced, at this rate I'll be loking for smaller sizes in the New Year! :)
Grace xxx

ahhh, well done Grace

I bet you are so thrilled Grace :D Im really pleased for you, after such a tough time with complications you deserve to have a good weightloss ;) XX

Brilliant grace well pleased for u I'm sure ur look dazzling i'n ur sparkly christmas top xx

absolutely brilliant well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys.
Grace xxxx :)

hi grace,
dont know if i am getting confused, but did you email me the place where you got your big graph from?
i am trying like mad to figure out how to get one.
[email protected]
if this doesnt make sense, sorry..... losing the marbles maybe! lol
hope you have a fantastic 2011
x
june

Well done on the weight loss grace , it's so nice to feel normal isn't it !! I went out last night and felt confident in my size 18 dress , I used to avoid going out because every little laugh I heard I thought was directed at me , it was so nice to relax and enjoy myself xx

hi grace,
dont know if i am getting confused, but did you email me the place where you got your big graph from?
i am trying like mad to figure out how to get one.
[email protected]
if this doesnt make sense, sorry..... losing the marbles maybe! lol
hope you have a fantastic 2011
x
june

Hi June - Sorry to but in hun, but if you click just above the chart on my weight chart, it should take you to the page that you need. Just take it from there, I`m no expert, but there are people like Pierce and mini around who whould probably provide any instruction you need. Sometimes just playing with it brings up the info you need.

Good luck hun x

Love Kat x

Back