• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant belive its 2 years today i had my bypass ....so much has changed!

los in it

I am celebrating 2 years of been a bypasser! my life has changed soo much its remarkable ! lets get all the negatives out the way first ! when I started I was massive knocking on the door of 30 stones pretending to be happy ,fat and jolly not minding been the c**k blocker for friends not having many guys give me the look and if they did they were chubby chasers so not to be taken seriously buying nothing but black clothes, hiding from family photos always in the back or have someone stand in front of me so not to stand out ,hearing seats groan when I sat on them , been at work but everything was an task from walking 200 metres from station to work just getting around at work ! pretending I couldn't hear people whisper about my size
leap forward to Surgery day I was down to 25 stone and skipping to the operating room I was beyond happy knowing that my life was about to change.
well positive stuff now....im down to 98 kilos walk nearly everywhere ive gone from a size 32 to around 18/20 I joined my local gym visit around 3 x a week and in the last 2 weeks taken up aqua workout! planning on taking up swimming lessons ,doing Zumba ,tried a step class and want to do a total body conditioning class !I now get people who I see around town whose face I know but don't know them personally coming up to me and saying how well I look and they can see the weight loss and are very proud of me even a bus driver called me over last week when we got to the end of the line to say how lovely I looked .....I nearly floated around the shops grinning from ear to ear!
so far its been so much positive and I'm truly happy with where I am right now I do have a drink and moderate what I eat and enjoy my life ,a life I should have had over the last 30 years ,but there is no point in looking back only forward ,I'm happy healthy enjoying life and cant wait to see what's next I wanted to share this with my cyber friends on here as each and everyone one of you has been soo supportive and I couldn't have done this without you all so THANK YOU hugs and kisses
los in it xxx

FeeBee

Well done you! You're absolutely right to celebrate such a fantastic achievement x

Hannah2

What a lovely post!

Congratulations on your weight loss and all that you have achieved in the last two years!

I can only hope that in two years I can post something even approaching the positivity of your post!

Well done!

Turps

What a fantastic post!

Congratulations on all you've achieved over the last two years.

SAM55

I am celebrating 2 years of been a bypasser! my life has changed soo much its remarkable ! lets get all the negatives out the way first ! when I started I was massive knocking on the door of 30 stones pretending to be happy ,fat and jolly not minding been the c**k blocker for friends not having many guys give me the look and if they did they were chubby chasers so not to be taken seriously buying nothing but black clothes, hiding from family photos always in the back or have someone stand in front of me so not to stand out ,hearing seats groan when I sat on them , been at work but everything was an task from walking 200 metres from station to work just getting around at work ! pretending I couldn't hear people whisper about my size
leap forward to Surgery day I was down to 25 stone and skipping to the operating room I was beyond happy knowing that my life was about to change.
well positive stuff now....im down to 98 kilos walk nearly everywhere ive gone from a size 32 to around 18/20 I joined my local gym visit around 3 x a week and in the last 2 weeks taken up aqua workout! planning on taking up swimming lessons ,doing Zumba ,tried a step class and want to do a total body conditioning class !I now get people who I see around town whose face I know but don't know them personally coming up to me and saying how well I look and they can see the weight loss and are very proud of me even a bus driver called me over last week when we got to the end of the line to say how lovely I looked .....I nearly floated around the shops grinning from ear to ear!
so far its been so much positive and I'm truly happy with where I am right now I do have a drink and moderate what I eat and enjoy my life ,a life I should have had over the last 30 years ,but there is no point in looking back only forward ,I'm happy healthy enjoying life and cant wait to see what's next I wanted to share this with my cyber friends on here as each and everyone one of you has been soo supportive and I couldn't have done this without you all so THANK YOU hugs and kisses
los in it xxx
How lovely to hear such a good news story and thank you for sharing it. It is great you are having a life and it is down to your hard work and determination. You are an inspiration to us just post-oppers :) :bestwishes:

Kar8858

You have done so well and I have enjoyed being along for your journey!! C@@k blocker...that's hilarious..not heard that one before..sounds dangerous, I can just picture it!!
All the best for the next year x

Bear

Fab post Los in it. We had our ops in the same week I think and have followed your journey. You've done amazingly well, you absolutely have to be proud of yourself. Happy 2nd anniversary. Xx

los in it

Thank you soo much for your kind words! X

Rose2016

Thank you for telling your story and I recognise so much of it in myself so really understand your points. I've read your diary before, many times and it's helped me in my own journey.

It really helps us coming after you successful losers to know the possibilities- inspiring and uplifting.

Enjoy your success- you really deserve it.