• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't eat in the mornings

Gnomes

After a very long 20 months for some restriction, I now have some!!

But, I'm really tight in the mornings, can only eat without pain by 11/12 o'clock, by this time I'm starving, does anyone have any ideas that will help me with eating in the morning? just a little something!
I also feel dizzy by 10am as I haven't eaten

X

maybe have a warm drink first then maybe say half hour later try eating some fage or other yoghurty type thing, just so you get soemthing in? x

Bands are commonly tight in the mornings and always worth having something such as a milky coffee to give you some form of substance earlier on before you then try and eat. Do you struggle at any other time of day to eat? Because as my provider explained to me once, if there's a time when its actually difficult to eat, that it causes pain, it does point to the fact that there's too much in the band because it shouldn't prevent you from eating or causing pain when it does.

You could also try drinking yoghurt? Fruit smoothie? Or really sloppy porridge or ready brek? Something in the form of breakfast but that is more of a "slider" if you really feel that you need something.

I have a protein shake for breakfast every day as I can't get a decent breakfast down me either.

Last week I did find fresh melon went down very well too.

Obviously it's a slider food but it's healthy and delicious.

Eating in the morning is a no go for me (although I was never a breakfast eater)

Sipping a hot drink as soon as I wake is the only thing that works for me, cold drinks are a no go.

After that I tend to stick to soft foods like porridge, weetabix or yoghurt.

Back