• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CAN'T WAIT FOR BIG DAY!!

anne2009

Hi Everyone!
My name is Anne. I'm new to the site and have found it a great source of support.

I am going into hospital on 14th Sept for my operation - a gastric bypass. Never even had an operation before, so I'm a little scared. Since I don't know what its like to have an op, I have been worried about not waking up!! I know that must sound stupid.

I hope everyone is having a good day and I look forward to posting more on here.

ANNE :sign0144: xx

hi anne im a bander but i just wanted to say welcome to mini's xxx

078.gif

hi Anne , welcome to Mini's. Congrats on your date for surgery, good luck :)
check out peoples diaries as they are nspirational and informative, sometimes a tad too much lol, but well worth the read :)

Hiya Anne - welcome to the site - I am having my bypass on Tues so will no doubt will be posting the details while I am recouping! Your wait will fly by.....

Hi anne, welcome to the site. I haven't got my date yet but I'm hoping it will be about the same time as yours. I'll find out next week probably. I'm going to Walsall Manor. Good luck, Mxx

HiYa Anne,
Welcome to minis, You will love it here, everyone is so friendly and supportive, Its one big happy family lol.
Don't worry about the Op, I had a bypass in Dec and apart for wind pain, I healed very quickly. You will do just fine!!
Good luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Anne. I'm new to the site and have found it a great source of support.

I am going into hospital on 14th Sept for my operation - a gastric bypass. Never even had an operation before, so I'm a little scared. Since I don't know what its like to have an op, I have been worried about not waking up!! I know that must sound stupid.

I hope everyone is having a good day and I look forward to posting more on here.

ANNE :sign0144: xx

Hi Anne

Welcome to Mini's

Congratulations on getting your date for your operation.

Elfie has given you good advice as those diaries are a fantastic inspiration and give a good account of the operation itself and the effects thereafter.

(((hugs)))

Hi Anne

Welcome to minis and you'll fine everyone very supportive here. Its natural to be nervous especially as you haven't had an op before. Have a read of everyone's diaries they'll help you. For me it got betterthe closer I got, less nerves, more settled.

good luck

M

Hey there and welcome to the loveliest forum ever! I am newish to Minimins too and these people are so fantastic! I dont know what I would do without this site!!! Good luck with your journey and I hope you enjoy the forum. xx

Hi and welcome hun:DI had my bypass 10 days ago, and have felt great since except horrendous farts:eek::eek::eek::eek:lol;)
Where are you having it done?:D

Back